2010年3月3日 星期三

2010.02.25 Week 1 Blog 1 - Introducing myself

2010.02.25 Week 1 Blog 1 - Introducing myself

My name is White Cat. I am a junior student of Providence University.

Learing English is my interest and I want to learn how to read in English, write in English and speak in English. I am eager to know different cultures from our culture. I am eager to communicate with people around the world, so that I chose Department of Language, Literature and Linguistic as my major subject.

Learing new knowledge makes me feel happy, especially concern about the education. Education course is my minor subject since I was sophomore student. Although I take this course, I do not know that I really want to teach. Moreover, I am afraid I am afraid I will become a bad teacher and will impede children's learning and growing. After deep thinking, I think I should improve my inner ability---not only the ability of language, but also the ability of computer technology.

Nowadays, computer technology improves day by day. More and more teachers use this technology teaching students for assisted teaching tool. For instance, teacher could teach online immediately and show the information to students to learn. Students also could hand in their assignment online before the deadline. For this reason, I take the course of Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL), because I think I could learn a lot of things from this course. If I could learn more about it, I could use new ways and methods to teach my students knowledge and offer more and more information in the future.

標籤:

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁