2010年6月15日 星期二

The reflection of Computer Assisted Language Learning

The reflection of Computer Assisted Language Learning in this semester.

Like most students in college, I love to use computer in my leisure time. I spent time on playing game, browsing on the Internet and watching video on YouTube everyday. I waste my time and foget that computer have more other function to do.

This semester, I choose Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL). To tell the truth, I do not know what CALL is before I take this course. I think perhaps it just a class that teach us how to use computer. Just like that. However, after I take this course, I find out my opinion and thinking is totally wrong. Teacher teach us how to use computer "program", such us how to make a clear PPT and try to use our creation to teach stuents learning English. It really a big shock for me. I do not think that computer program is so useful, or even I could use it to teach English.

I learn a lot in CALL class. I know what the new word of computer techology --- "Web 2.0" is. I know how to use SlideShare. I know google is so convinient that why lots of people love to use it in the world. I know how to make a video by using movie maker. I know how to make a clear PPT to teach stuents. I know how to make more and more tools by using computer program to complete my teaching plan.

Now I have more confidence on teaching. I know lots of new information of computer and Internet, more than my classmates and families. CALL is really a useful course for me.

標籤:

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁